Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

To anwser your question

This question was asked from my last Peanut Gallery. I haven't gotten much in questions lately so I figured I'd better ask it now.

Why did you ask for an extention?


I did the first six months to see how it was out here. I mean part of me saw the money and there was another part of me to see what it was like to be in a war zone. To see if what we saw on TV jived with what I experienced myself. Since I saw that they were two different things in parts. I decided to extend, plus with me being out here for a year I will get rid of all my debt. I'll be flat broke but, I'll own everything with my name on it. Not a bad deal I think, heck I can quit and then work at McDonalds and ball out of control. To me I want the freedom of not owing anyone. This gig will make that possible. Everything outside of that is secondary.

Why did you not come back to the states after your six month term had ended?


I did, I was on the low. I really tried to only speak with people that emailed me regularlly while I was out here. When you get out here you find out who is real and who is fairweather, not like I didn't know before but this kinda made it obvious to me who did and didn't care. So I was kinda like whatever but, on the same note there were those who I didn't really talk to in real life but regularly emailed me every week or so just to say hi. Those emails really came in handy when it was darker out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home