Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, October 14, 2005

This is some bullshit Geraldo!

I am SO pissed right this minute. It has been my general rule not to let my displeasure show on the blog (hence why there haven't been may entries of late). They want me to go to back and forth from Hit and Haditha for the next 30 days. I don't have that many days left in Iraq and they want to send me to two of the most dangerous places in the world. I'm seriously thinking fuck the tax break send me home.

They shipped me to Fallujah when it was a hellhole let one of these new guys set up there like they made me set up in Fallujah a year ago. I'm seriously thinking about quitting. Too much risk. I've been here for 312 days I need 18 more to make my tax break but you know what Uncle Sam? You can have it, I don't need that funky little money if this is what I have to do for it. Fuck it I out, you win. Game Over man, Game over.

I've heard that no one likes a quitter but, you know what no one likes dead people either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home