Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

EOD

I hate days like this. They should really send out a memo when they do that crap.

E.O.D - Explosive Ordinace Disposal

Every now and again when the EOD team gets enough IED, ammo, RPGs, teddy bears and kittens. They put in this giant pit and detonate it. Now then these are the guys I would love to been around in high school, hell I'd love to be around them today HOWEVER when you are deep in REM sleep the sound of 2 or 3 hundered pounds of explosives going off is for lack of a better word...jolting. I'm up now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Hey Tom, saw your blog by way of Ray's.. both make for an interesting read... mine is not quite as interesting, but you may find some parts funny. I invite you boys to take part and comment in my Survey, it's the top post in the November archive. You may find it amusing!
... Joke for you: a guy walks into a sex shop and the guy behind the counter offers some assistance. "I am looking for a blow up doll actually" the guy says. The assistant replies "well there are 2 that we stock, the American kind, and the Arab kind, but the Arab kind is slightly more expensive". "Really? What's the difference between the two?" the guy asks..
..."Well the Arab one" the assistant replies, "that blows itself up!"
(I hope I don't offend anyone with my joke, but I laughed my ass off when I heard it, thought I's pass it on!)

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 3:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home