Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

All quiet on the eastern front

Nothing really happened today and I wasn't going to post anything because I don't want to post just to get off on reading my own messages. I want to try and keep this informative however I know that some people use this blog as an "alive n well" signal from me so I suspect it's better to write something just to let people know I'm ok.

I guess the best thing is that people are starting to get over their Christmas "cheer". The only thing I can say that is kinda interesting is that they had canned Budweiser in the chow hall and everyone was allowed two. I didn't drink any. I don't care if I'm in a war zone or not you aren't going to get me to drink that swill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home