Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Marines will look at ANYTHING!

I was walking to work today and a female was jogging past me and two guys that were behind me started talking.

Guy 1: Man did you see that!

Guy 2: Yeah I did the ass and tits on that were tight!

Guy 1: She was hot!

I'm thinking to myself, “No son, you are the one who is hot. Hot from the fever that you contracted from malaria or whatever disease that causes hallucinations in its final stages right before your brain is liquefied. That woman's face looked like cooked hamburger meat!"

God I hope I'm never out here long enough to make the hideous seem acceptable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Winter ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Alright, I can assure you those Marines are the same ones you bring to a bar back home to "take one for the team." Im a Marine so I can say this, the majority arent too bright, and dont have very high standards to begin with. Throw them in Iraq for 6 months, what do you expect?

Monday, December 27, 2004 4:13:00 AM

 
Blogger one_eyed_jack59 ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Exactly! After six months ground hamburger looks good!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:31:00 PM

 
Blogger AnthonyRC ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I'm no marine, but I really like the classic triple with cheese at Wendy's.

Monday, January 17, 2005 5:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home