Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well it's not snowing here but, it's raining like cats and dogs so I figure it's pretty much the same as a white Christmas.

I talked to my Parents last night. I told them I would call about 7:00 pm their time which was a bad idea because that was 3:00 am my time. Then with the rain I wasn't able to get a good signal to call. But, I ended up getting to them about 45 minutes later than I said I would. By that time my brother and his family already left so I missed them by 15 minutes. Sucks because I really wanted to talk to my brother and it's difficult to get a signal out of here. But, I talked to my parents for about an hour about different things. And it's always good to hear their voices light up when I call. It's like listening to little kids get what they want for Christmas.

My Christmas wish for you all is to get up and give your families and loved ones that extra hug. Forget the presents and all that those things have always been junk to me (since I've been an adult) but, take the time to realize the people in your life and what they mean to you. This is my Christmas wish to all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Don't worry about it. Hell most of the entries I make aren't in English.

Saturday, December 25, 2004 7:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home