Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

One thing I learned from Emmett Till

Miscegenation will get you killed. If you really want to incite a group of individuals to war all you have to say is they are taking our women. There is nothing more infuriating or more rage inducing, than the idea that your woman was “stolen” from you by the enemy. It is the ultimate humiliation. From the days of Troy, to the tale of Romeo and Juliet, to Rosewood, Florida to the deltas of Mississippi, and the deserts of Baghdad, Iraq (remember how after the fact Jessica Lynch was raped by the barbaric Iraqi soldiers yet Shoshana Johnson wasn’t touched) all you have to say is those guys over there are taking OUR women over here and you got any war you want. That’s war in one easy step.

Let me tell you how the chow hall works around here. It’s much like high school the Blacks sit on one side, the Whites sit on another side, Hajii soldiers sit in one area, and Hajii workers sit on the other. Now then yesterday we had some Hajii females in the chow hall and one of them (there were probably a dozen of them) was bad as hell even for my standards. Her measurements were probably 35-27-38 5’6 about 125 lbs and she had long dark curly hair about shoulder length with one blonde streak in it and hypnotic green eyes. She was very exotic and she had a sirens aura about her. In reality, all of the women were at various stages of cute by virtue of having on civilian (western) clothes and perfume.

That woman one just happened to catch my eye because she walked past me and she was wearing “stripper smell”. Victoria’s Secret has some fragrance that strippers buy in bulk and the only place you will ever smell it is in the strip club or in this case the chow hall in Fallujah. The funny thing was that my dentist, who is from Iraq, told me right before I left to beware of the women with those eyes. Well these women were chumming it up with some about a dozen of the soldiers. I mean soldiers and the women were laughing and giggling and holding hands and touching and just having a grand old time. There were no problems in the world with this bunch. Now then if you looked around you could see the Iraqi men with their leers and stares. To me it was all just haterism. Don’t get mad sucka, because your broads were wearing Choosin’ Shoes that’s just how it goes. But, I can tell you this they are going to go home and tell their buddies how the Americans are taking their women and teaching them their dirty American ways. And the only way we can stop them is if we kill more Americans. Let’s go to war because they are taking our women. That is how they are going to go back home and incite more hated against the Americans. It’s a shame really because those pitiful people who are in power know that the miscegenation fastest way to understanding, acceptance, and eventually peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger AnthonyRC ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Tj, I am so impressed your powers of observation! Me, I never notice stuff like that, but once pointed out to me I get it. Instead, I'd of been flirting with the girls, helping to incite hatred! D'oh!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:32:00 PM

 
Blogger AnthonyRC ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Tj, I am so impressed your powers of observation! Me, I never notice stuff like that, but once pointed out to me I get it. Instead, I'd of been flirting with the girls, helping to incite hatred! D'oh!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home