Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I have the greatest family on the planet!

After hearing about my shower experiences they sent me this super fresh black Adidas jogging suit. For those of you that don’t know me in real life all I wear is Adidas PEROID I’ve been that way since I was 18 or so. It has to do with what I dream about. So if you see me with a fresh pair of Adidas on you know what I am thinking about or what I was thinking about until you interrupted me.

No, but the cool thing is that now I have something I can jump into quickly if I have to go to the bathroom and I don’t have to get fully dressed. Plus because it is so warm I can now go to the showers when it is cold outside. That now ups my shower taking to at least 3 three times a week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

LOL....I know I'm making a comment on this old ass post. But forgive me. It's all new to me. I need to catch up on some thangs about cha. hahaha Adidas, huh? Yeah...I'm familiar with that dream too. (smile)

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home