Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Interesting Set of Articles

On Class Structure in America from the New York Times. This is the type of reading I truely enjoy if I had life to do over again I would spend it pondering the nature of civilization.

That being said you have to register and NYT to read the article. Tommie Hu$tle doesn't register for a damn thing! I will share with you all another secret of the internet. Bugmenot is a website with fake registration names that work at all the site you may need to register at in order to read an article. All you have to do is enter the URL of the site and it comes back with a username and password. Goodbye annoying registration pages, no I would not like to try a subscription to your magaizne for 19.95 and no I don't want to get email from you either. I don't have time for that but, I do have time to steal this article from you.


Thanks suckers!


This post is REN and Prospero approved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home