Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, May 20, 2005

To you my #1 fan.

It's weird to say but I have fans. It is so surreal to me. People that know me in physical life know that I can be pompus and admittatly a bit of an ass. It's all in my nature. But, when it comes to this blog I am really humble about it. That isn't an act even though I write this blog I am often amazed at the fact that it has struck a cord with so many people, so many places, across the world.

What I really like are my gifts I've been lazy in getting my thank you cards out only becasue they moved all the damn mailboxes around here. But I love the books that you send me, I love the picutures that you send me and I love everything that you do for me. It really helps to make the day go by.

Today I went to the post office and the guy says I have a package for you and it seems like it has some sort of liquid in it. I was really confused I could never guess what would be liquid that would be sent to me. He hands me the package and sure enough it is got this liquid in it. So I open it up and this is what I see...


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



I got that with some books and a card all VERY nicely giftwrapped and the card said here is something for you if you ever feel romantic again.


That was super cool.

So thank you very much for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Damn!
That's a darn side better than my lousy ear-plugs!

Friday, May 20, 2005 8:21:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home