Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Time travel

The wildest thing about traveling from the States to the middle east is that somewhere between The States and the Middle East you lose a day. It seems a bit unfair that you start on the 24 and you end up where you have to be on the 26 it is almost like God stole a day from you for being bad or something.

On top of that my damn Iraqi watch went dead went I got into Kuwait. That sucked alot.

I hope you all are ready for the the next six months of Tommie Hustle. I know that I am I have a lot of stories to tell and I'll probably focus more on the current events. I sorta stayed away from more hot button issues but, now that I'm back I think I'll dip my toe in the water every now and again just to see what is down there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bullet Proof Diva ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I am anxious to see you bring it like only you can do...keep writing!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:23:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home