Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tommie Hustle, International ladies man.

I love the ladies, this much is common knowledge. If anything I can be (and have been) guilty of choosing style over substance. T-Money used to get on me about that all the time. While his is an old school player his is also the one in my crew most likely to sum up a woman by her inner beauty. It's a funny statement if you know him but, it's true. He has that type of wisdom that he let's loose every one in a while that kept me from REALLY flying off the deep in with some of my more insane ideas.

Back to the subject at hand. In my life my penchant for "trophies" (not the best word but that's all I can come up with) has served me well I would say since college I can claim that 98% of the women I've been with have been 9's or better. It's just how I do it (Now the then 2% I have to admit I kniad fucked up sorry about all that). Part of me likes the challenge, another part likes the trophy, and the logical part of me says "Well if you get her pregnant at least people will know what you were thinking."

It's flawed logic I know but at the same time think about all those guys you see at Wal Mart holding hands with a bipedal wilderbeast. But, since I've been in Paris and Kuwait City I have learend something about myself. I haven't really seen the next level and I have to be honest with myself.

I'm in love with international women. There is just something about them that just does it for me. When I was in Paris I saw some of the most beautiful black women I have ever seen in my life I'm talking 13s and 14s. I was chatting with a few of them while I was waiting around at the lounge. That accent, with the eyelashes, the apparent attention to personal hygene. I was awestruck. I mean these women moved like the law of gravity didn't all the way apply to them. It was nice chatting with the ladies I picked up some nice French phrases and all that. When I got on the plane I was like man, my ancestor's white slave masters put us on the wrong god damn ship.

In Kuwait City DIZZAM! (more on the Kuwaiti dating secene later) There are some super dupers up in this place. I wish I could take pictures to tell you what I'm talking about then you would know. I see why the men in the Middle East are all fundamentalist when you see an body like that you know there is a God somewhere and he is very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home