Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Topic 853

It seems that many people don't realize I'm back in Iraq of course I never made it clear that I was going back in the blog and there were reasons for that but that is neither here nor there I'm here now and that is the way of the world but, I will give you one big reason I'm back here topic 853. Here is the kicker about this job if you don't stay a full 330 days then they tax you 40% of your income on the income earned while doing this shit job. Now then if you do the 330 days then you get a massive tax break. That is the trick that no one tells you about until AFTER you sign the papers. Well most people at least, I knew in advance that they were going to do that. But, many others don't know that and they spend the money like they earned it and when the get back to the states the find out they have an insane tax burden to pay so they end up right back here working for Uncle Sam to pay off Uncle Sam. Sounds incestious doesn't it?

For me my taxes are fine I made sure of that so now I'm on the investment plan. I have no plans of messing with anything Iraqi after my 150 days days are done. I'm on the plan now that will give me the option to no have to work again past 45. Being shrewd about how I spend and were I spend is what I'm on now. I have tunnel vision on that is kinda sad that I don't really care to smell the roses or look at the forest and all that lot but, I know that the work I'm doing here will set me up for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home