Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

And this is why I don't mess around with women in Iraq.

People always ask me if I'm having sex here and I always say no. People that know me find that very difficult to believe but to be honest they knew a different Tommie. I love women but, I love money more and if I had to choose between the two there is a 85% chance I'd take the money.

Let me tell you about a guy I know who used to work here. The guy was sharp as a tack good guy, nice to be around and he looked like a redneck Ashton Kutcher so he wasn't a bad looking guy by any stretch of the imagniation. He was a few years younger than I and was a poon hound. I mean you are here, you don't have shit to do, you can do as you please. Why not take a few of the young Marines and get that sex thing going.

Well this is what happened he was messing with this girl and then they broke it off well she was messing with another Marine. That is a major no-no on top of that they both were married. Well, mystery mama got knocked up. This poses two problems for her since she isn't supposed to be having sex and she shouldn't be having sex with a fellow Marine.

So they come together and devise a plan that will keep them both in the military. She goes to NCIS (my favorite investigative service BTW) and claims she was raped. She didn't say it was him exactly but, her physical description of the character sounded an awful lot like him.

So they wrap the boy up, question him and threaten him with a rape charge. Well, he didn't do it (no one did) but, he had to admit to having sex with her which put him in an odd position. Needless to say that the DNA tests of the fetus proved that it wasn't him and not the ex-Marines and now probably looking for new careers (if they are lucky) and new spouses (if the spouses are lucky) but, that just goes to show you that you keep a lock on it.

Well even though he wasn't guilty of anything the air around him got bad and his comapany pulled him out for the good of the project. Becasue of piece of nookie it cost him tens of thousands of dollars. Let it be said here and now. You'll never be worth my dough

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

That's crazy. Even crazier the second time I've heard it. Damn. What is ole boy doing now? *shaking head* All over some damn nookie. What's even crazier is the lie they concocted. Ooowee! The things sex gets you into.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home