Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

You know the exact moment when you know you made a mistake?

That's where I am now. Because of the nature of the things that are going on here I can't talk about it unfortunately which sucks. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with nowhere to go.

I hit the ground running and haven't stopped yet but, it isn't work that I'm doing per se it covering the asses of all the people that work with me. It has been a pure shitstorm of issues that have come up all at once and it takes some real political manuvering to make things work. Especially when I'm not getting the support I need from anyone hell I don't even know where to go to get the support. The problem is that getting support would cause trouble and not getting support will cause trouble.

The way blogs work today anyone can find me on the net that being said I don't want to say much but, I'm not happy here any more and it's going to get way worse before it gets better. I just hope I have a job when this is all over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

THat sucks TJ cover your ass and watch your back my prayers have tripled for you pam

Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home