Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, January 17, 2005

God, you sure know how to kick a guy when he's down.

Not even 10 minutes after I finish posting up my last post my partner T-Money shoots me an email to tell me that they have to put his dog Rocky to sleep becasue he was sick. And then about 30 minutes later he emails me back to tell they just put him to sleep. I think his Dad, C-Money took it hard. It's just so sad, I'm not a big animal lover by any stretch but, to lose a loved one no matter what form it is in is just sad. The good thing is Rocky lived to be 10, which is a ripe old age for a dog methinks.

2 Comments:

Blogger one_eyed_jack59 ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Yeah but I understand how he feels. I had a German Shepherd he lived to be 13 1/2 yrs old. He came down with cancer and the vet told me it was time to let him go. It was real hard. They become part of the family after a time. Specially this one I was real close to him.

Monday, January 17, 2005 4:00:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I know got darn well you are not on here talking about TMONEY's old dog. he was about 112 years old. Big ups to my boy TMONEY

Thursday, January 27, 2005 5:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home