Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Holy Christ that's not fog!

I haven't been outside during the daytime in about 96 hours and I had to go over to the PX to go pick up a few things. I walk outside and there is this dull haze out there. For those of you who don't know it has been raining like mad with high winds out here for the past few days and it's awful outside.

I'm walking to the PX and I start to cough a little bit about halfway there I'm coughing alot and then I realize that now that the rain has gone the wind that was behind it has pick up all this sand. And sand out here isn't like sand in at the beach. It's fine like baby power it gives off the impression of fog but I was really walking in a low intensity sandstorm. It was horrible, I have to tell you I'm not exactly sure what the Iraqis are fighting for around here. If anything I'd be fighting to get the hell out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home