Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Kiss of the rat.

Well, I the next day I finally drift of into some uncomfortable sleep I’m still tweaking every time I think I feel something. I look like Smokey on Friday when he took that hit of the Angel Dust. So here I am resting comfortably for a few hours and then I feel something furry brush past my lips. Normally, when something furry brushes past my lips I’m well aware of it (probably looking forward to it). Being shell shocked from the other day I open one eye slowly and guess what I see (I'll tell you this it wasn't the mammal I was hoping for).

That fucking rat is damn near sitting on my face. I jump up again and my co-worker looks up to see the rat scurry off to it’s little hidy hole. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world. For some reason the humor was missed on me. Oh I felt sick as hell. I went to the shower to wash my face and brush my teeth.


5 times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home